Win Hearts This Valentine’s Day With Personalized Gifts
Say, I love you with personalized gifts this Valentine’s Day. We’ve compiled a list of gift ideas that Cupid would endorse! Whether you are looking to spend big or are a bit thriftier, we have just what you’ve been searching for.
What a girl wants…
1. Our personalized serving tray and coffee mug collection combined with some of her favorite things will be love at first sight.
For the tea lover add some of her favorite boxes of tea, loose leaf tins, a tea ball, honey sticks, tea cookies, and other tea accessories. Add a journal, a book she’s been wanting, or make a set of love coupons and don’t forget some chocolates. Wrap it up in a basket bag with a fancy bow and a tag that reads, “You suit me to a tea.”
If she prefers coffee, substitute for the tea, add gift certificates to her favorite coffee shop, and miscellaneous coffee-related items. Wrap it up with a tag that reads, “I love you a latte.”
You could also do this with hot cocoa and the sentiment, “You’re hot.”
Other great ideas for our serving tray and coffee mug set are bath salts, a loofah, aloe-infused socks, a robe, and a candle. She’ll feel the love when she sees the handwritten tag stating, “You’re the bomb.”
An oil diffuser, essential oils, and a book would appeal to anyone who needs a little stress relief. An idea for the gift tag, “You’re a hunk of burning love!”
You could add perfumes and make-up with a card that reads, “You’re beautiful.”
Make the day sweeter for your one and only by personalizing this set and customizing it with a few of her favorite things.
2. She’ll raise her glass to a custom wine and cheese board set, simply add a few essentials.
Any vino lover would appreciate this quality set. Pair with a bottle opener, her favorite wine, jams, chocolates, crackers, olives, a spreader and knife set, cheese, and a wine tasting kit. Choose any variation of these great ideas, wrap with love and add a card. Some ideas for your card, “You make me melt,” “You are my jam,” “Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to dis a brie?”
3. For the avid cook or baker, a personalized apron will melt her heart. This custom gift won’t break the bank, fill a custom apron with spoons, spatulas, a whisk, rolling pin, and a mason jar with a homemade mix. Add, “I like you a waffle lot.”
4. “Rock her socks off” or “Slip her a little love” when you present her a personalized shirt, a set of cherry wood coasters, or an eGift card in a pair of the comfiest slippers you can find.
5. Fill a custom wine glass with candy and include a bottle of wine to tell her she’s the “Wine you want.”
6. Add a packet of coffee and some biscotti to a custom coffee mug to let her know she’s, “The perfect blend.”
What a guy wants…
1. He’ll have a “Hoppy Valentine’s Day” when you present him with personalized gifts. A custom hat goes together perfectly with a personalized tee and pint glass. Fill the pint with nuts, candy, or his favorite beef stick, wrap in a basket bag and attach a bow. Tell him you “Get A Kick Out of Him,” by adding hot sauce. A beer-making kit will be a dream for the aspiring brewer.
2. Aim for his heart with a personalized microfleece jacket. Embroidered with his name, he’ll “Love you Deerly,” when he receives his very own personalized gift.
3. Fill a custom pint glass or beer mug with nuts and he’ll drink like a champion! Add pens or pencils for a special teacher that you are “Nuts About.”
4. Show him that “Life is brewtiful With You,” when you personalize a wall-mounted bottle opener with a six pack of his choice beer.
5. Decorate a gift tag with “May the course be with you” or “You kick putt,” and pair a polo shirt, pint glass, golf ball, tees, and a coupon for 18 holes at his favorite golf course.
6. He will AUTO-matically love the gift of a personalized tee shirt and car washing supplies placed in a bucket. Rev up your game when you add a tag that reads, “You auto be my Valentine.”
Gwen and Kimberly assemble personalized gifts for Valentine’s Day in this video:
Kimberly and Gwen share personalized gifts that will melt your Valentine's heart. #inkpixi #valentinesday #personalizedgift
Posted by InkPixi on Friday, January 25, 2019
This Valentine’s Day, avoid heartbreak – go to InkPixi for personalized gifts that will have their hearts reeling and prices and quality you’ll love.