How do I care for my personalized t-shirts?
- Turn your tees inside out. You want to keep the print on your personalized t-shirts from rubbing against the print on your other garments. Friction is not your friend!
- Wash with similar garments. Wash t-shirts with other tees of like colors. Avoid washing tees with heavy jeans. Jeans have heavy buttons and sometimes rivets that will rub against the design on your t-shirts. Again, friction is not a friend.
- Wash in cool or warm water. Hot water should be avoided.
- Use a color safe detergent. Do not use bleach. Or you’ll be sad.
- Tumble dry medium, hang, or lie flat to dry. Hang your tees in the shade or indoors. Avoid hanging in direct sunlight and high heat in a dryer.
- If you must iron your personalized t-shirts, turn them inside out and do not put the iron directly on the ink.
- Fold your freshly washed personalized t-shirts using a folding board. (See our DIY post on making a folding board.)
We hope you found these tips helpful. For more answers to your frequently asked questions check out the FAQ section on our website. If you have other questions or need more information, please call us at 1-800-440-1210 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We are in the office Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
Latest posts by InkPixi (see all)
- Have a Festive Fall! - October 12, 2022
- Summer Fun With Custom Gifts - July 21, 2022
- Can’t-Miss Personalized Gifts for Father’s Day! - May 31, 2022