Preserve your memories, decorate, and be eco-friendly! Don’t discard your tees, recycle them into pillows. They would be ideal for a college dorm room, family room, man cave, camp, or child’s bedroom. T-Shirt pillows also make great gifts for a new college student, a sports enthusiast, or an avid sportsman. We found a pin and a video for you to check out on how to make your very own pillows. The best part – it requires no sewing! The pin also shows you what to do with the excess material you cut off at the bottom of the tee!
Did You Know…
- The average American disposes of 65 pounds of clothing each year? That’s a lot of garbage!
- People don’t donate their clothing because it’s more convenient to throw it away.
- People are unaware that about 90% of all textiles can be recycled.
- A tee lives in a landfill for a long time before it decomposes. One cotton glove takes about 3 months.
- Have a Festive Fall! - October 12, 2022
- Summer Fun With Custom Gifts - July 21, 2022
- Can’t-Miss Personalized Gifts for Father’s Day! - May 31, 2022